Business experts across the UK
Rich has worked with SME across a range of sectors including manufacturing, engineering, and most service industries. He works with start-ups, scale-ups and growth companies as well as with clients around the subjects of acquisitions, disposals and exit planning.
Rich has also been involved in a number of businesses turn arounds including investing his own and others funds.
Within UK Business Advisors he specialises in two main areas Finance and Strategy and this covers
• Strategic planning
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Company sale and exit strategies
• Board level advisory services
• Business planning, accounts and cash flow
• Turnaround and restructuring
• Debt and commercial finance
• Credit management & credit control
• Equity funding
Rich is a non-executive director of a university spin-out company, a mentor at the Fredricks Foundation and runs a local business club.
He is married to Sasha with whom he has three children, is an avid rugby supporter and coach.