Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. They do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Twitter and LinkedIn
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Anonymously track visitor statistics
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass any personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
http://www.aboutcookies.org/ . We are not responsible for the content of this site but it appears it to be up to date and accurate at the time of writing.