Join us as a Business AdvisorWe are looking for experienced Business Advisors and Consultants nationally
Do you want to help business owners and directors to achieve their potential?
We are a progressive and inclusive organisation with highly skilled and experienced members
Many business professionals get to the stage in their business career where they seek new challenges, or a portfolio career of different, exciting roles. We are always looking for the best experienced and knowledgeable executives, senior managers, interim managers, non-executive directors, consultants, trainers, or facilitators with key skills to join UK Business Advisors. Does this sound like you?
You will have had a number of years of experience in your own field but are now looking for a new challenge or to build your existing business. Now you can use your expertise to help other businesses develop and grow. As a member of UK Business Advisors you would work with MDs and owners of (mainly) SMEs to help them to achieve their goals. Your own experience, your regional group’s on-going support and the power of a national organistion will be the cornerstones on which you can build your own business. You will have the opportunity of working closely with other business advisers within the regional and national organisation to enhance your own skills and to deliver comprehensive support to your clients.
All our members trade via their own businesses. If you are looking for employment this opportunity is not for you!
In addition you will:
- Be able to control your life
-Better work/life balance
-Work how, where and when you want
- Earn high level professional fees
- Develop your own income streams with low overheads
- Obtain referrals from other team members
- Use other team members to provide their skills to your client maximising ongoing fees
- Have ongoing support from other members
Helping small business owners achieve their objectives is immensely satisfying. As a business advisor you will be working with ambitious directors who want to grow their companies and develop sustainable profitable growth. This is both intellectually and financially rewarding.
Who are we?
UK Business Advisors (UKBA) is the leading UK National organisation of Independent Business Advisers. Our advisors work cooperatively to help small and medium sized companies achieve their business and personal goals. We are successful business professionals with a track record in helping companies thrive.
UK Business Advisors is a locally led organisation and members belong to the regional group for their area while also having access to the skills and knowledge in our national organisation. Every region works in a way that is optimised to that region’s business needs. We are the only national group that operates in this way and we passionately believe that by working like this we are delivering services that meet the specific needs of our own business communities. Our regional groups typically meet monthly by Zoom or in person.
Our Mission and Vision
Our Mission – UK Business Advisors facilitate SME success by solving client problems. We do this by applying our extensive experience together with robust and innovative solutions both as individuals and as a highly collaborative group.
Our Vision – To be the premier UK business advisors of choice leveraging a national network of locally-based business experts who together provide clients with pragmatic and actionable advice and recommendations. Those recommendations and advice, when fully implemented, create considerable added value to their businesses.
The benefits of joining
Membership of UK Business Advisors delivers the following:
- A National website presence and online marketing;
- A National database of information and support;
- Regional marketing and business development programmes developed by well established business advisers local to your area; personal and individual help and support to ensure your success and a smooth transition into the group;
- Ability to work with a group of experienced advisors who can provide support and referrals;
- You are not geographically restricted on where you develop your business – it can be local, national or international as appropriate.
When you join UKBA you will receive:
- Access to valuable tools and information to help you to win new clients annd deliver a better service to your clients;
- The right to use the UKBA logos on business cards, letterheads and your own web-site;
- Advice on honing your service offering for maximum success;
- Access to a regular conference of UKBA business advisers to help build relationships, develop and share business ideas and forge common plans for developing business;
- Access to a library of testimonials and case studies;
- Access to a database of advisers that will have complimentary skills your client needs;
- And most importantly, cross-referrals of business with other UKBA business advisers.
The next steps:
We are looking for experienced business professionals of all types to join all our regional groups. Whether you are a highly experienced consultant with case studies and testimonials to back this up or you are new to this market but have had some years of operating in a business at senior level, we want to hear from you. If you think you match the high standards that we require from our Business Advisors and would like to find out more, you will need to submit a CV, with a covering note.
You will be contacted by the relevant local group to where you are based or alternatively where you want to develop business.
Helping businesses for