Business experts across the UK
Experienced SME Advisor, Coach and Mentor. Offers profit improvement strategies based on boosting operational efficiency, sales, exports and applying innovative sources of finance.
Expertise & Skills
• SME Business Facilitator, Coach and Mentor
• Webinar and Workshop Leader and Host
• Action based Coaching Style
• Strategy & Growth
• International Trade
• Business Development
• Financial Restructuring
• Change Management
Multiple projects assisting SMEs with their business plans and sourcing and
arranging investment finance for growth: capital grants, bank term loans,
confidential invoice discounting and peer to peer funding.
• Many projects delivering CMI Certificate (Level 3) and Diploma (Level 5)
training in Business Leadership to SME owner/MDs and their leadership
• Advising, arranging and negotiating two acquisitions for SMEs in the furniture
manufacturing and electronic process control engineering sectors.
• Undertaking two SME non-executive director roles to support the MDs in
times of change: including overseeing the installation of a new transport
planning system for a logistics services provider and an organisational
change for an electrical control systems engineering business.
• Coaching and mentoring early stage businesses to obtain Start-Up loans.
• Undertaking commercial due diligence work for two private equity houses
(North Edge and YFM Equity Partners) for the acquisition of a large UK bulk
transporter and a forklift truck manufacturer, respectively.
• 30 years’ senior management experience as managing director of UK SMEs
in both publicly and privately – owned companies.