@UKBA, business advisors have been instrumental in countless company mergers and acquisitions (M&As) over the years. Our finance specialists can support the M&A process by:
- Rigorously analysing the financials of your existing company and the firm you wish to acquire to ensure the numbers make sense in terms of your growth strategy
- Exploring the tax implications of the acquisition
- Navigating the various regulatory requirements that may apply to the transaction
- Modelling and evaluating business valuations
- Co-ordinating due diligence reviews
- Structuring finance packages and finding suitable financing options where necessary
- Carrying out full acquisition accounting
- Conducting non-financial due diligence
Before you bring us on board, it’s important you have a good understanding of the steps involved in acquiring a new business, and the work you’ll need to do to ensure the purchase goes to plan.
Every acquisition is different.
To speak with a business adviser use the link
or call 0333 444 8522