Business experts across the UK
Kate is a committed people person.
In a recent psychometric profiling exercise, Kate was described as: “a person who actively encourages others to grow, succeed and accomplish great things. Identifying needs quickly then moving swiftly to act. Valuing the power of recognising and rapidly developing the potential in others. Motivated by the maximum growth and development of others.
In a previous feedback report she was described as someone who builds and delivers professionalism through combining commercial and HR expertise to bring value to the organisation, stakeholders, and peers.
Kates personal values are:
Making a difference
Collaboration & Cooperation
She is a Chartered Member of the CIPD, an accredited Action Learning Facilitator and an Executive Coach. Kate is also a certified Mental Health First Aid Instructor for both Adult and Youth programmes.
Kate provides a tailored programme of support to help businesses create a compelling vision, identify, and ultimately achieve their goals through their people. This could involve anything from developing a People strategy, creating HR systems and processes, bespoke recruitment support, training and people development and day to day HR advice and support.
Current and Recent projects include:
• An independent review of a national scientific institutes Employee Ambassador programme.
• Delivery of Peer-to-Peer Networking programme using action learning methodology to upskill business owners and support business growth.
• Development and delivery of a people strategy for a high-tech Cambridge business in rapid growth.
• Creation and launch of a full employee benefits programme to include PMI, Reward and Recognition schemes linked to company Values, Staff discount programme, Cycle to work scheme, and Salary sacrifice programme for an established Midlands based Engineering company.
• Delivery of a range of Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes to 250 NHS Volunteers across the UK.
• People Planning and Strategy for a new Leicestershire private Football Academy for 200 boarding students.
• Provision of HR support in a complex redundancy programme.
• Creation of Employee contracts, Handbook and HR policies & processes