UK Business Advisors is growing fast. We need more business advisors to join our Group. Could that be you?
UK Business Advisors Ltd is a group of experienced business professionals who operate as consultants and advisors to the SME sector and business organisations across the UK. Organised into regional groups, our advisors have a range of skills that are needed by ambitious SMEs to grow. All our advisors have operated at senior level in large businesses or have successfully run their own companies.
Building on the success of recent years we now wish to extend our network of associates to provide the market with more business advisors and cover a wider geographic area.
We work collaboratively as a team and use our comprehensive and wide-ranging skills, knowledge and experience to help businesses and high growth start-ups across the UK achieve their aspirations.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team of like minded people.
UKBA Provides Associates with
- Telemarketing & lead generation programme
- Comprehensive & active website
- Mass email system for contact with other associates
- Access to combined professional knowledge
- Extensive network of business contacts
- Marketing Programme
- Peer support
- Networking programme
- Access to Credit Reporting & information system
- Collective access to government grants & funding
- Professional corporate client facing image
What are we looking for in new associates?
- Associates who will help grow our business together
- A desire to work as part of a team
- Have a proven and verifiable track record in achieving positive outcomes
- Strong network of contacts
- Located anywhere in the UK
What skills are we looking for?
Expertise in ANY of the following areas:
- Business Transformation
- Human Resources
- Corporate Training
- Online marketing & social media
- Finance & Banking
- Sales & marketing
- Process Improvement
- Customer Development
- Business Innovation
You can download a free e-book on How to Grow your Business Consultancy Practice for more information on UKBA. Or to discuss how your skills may help us achieve a mutually profitable future then send your CV (or LinkedIn profile link) to David Lee at email@example.com or call 01270 664538 for a confidential discussion.