We work with ambitious business owners and directors to help them achieve growth, sustainable profitability and to add value to their business
Many business professionals get to the stage in their business career where they seek new challenges, or a portfolio career of different, exciting roles. We are always looking for the best experienced and knowledgeable executives, senior managers, interim managers, non-executive directors, consultants, trainers, or facilitators with key skills to join UK Business Advisors as Associates. Does this sound like you?
You will have had a number of years of experience in your own field but are now looking for a new challenge or to build your own business. Now you can use your expertise to help other businesses develop and grow. As a member of UK Business Advisors you would work with MDs and owners of (mainly) SMEs to help them to achieve their goals. Your own experience and your regional group’s on-going support will be the cornerstones on which you can build your own business. You will have the opportunity of working closely with other business advisers within the organisation to enhance your own skills and to deliver comprehensive support to your clients.
In addition you will:
- Be able to control your life
-Better work/life balance
-Work how, where and when you want
- Earn high level professional fees
- Develop your own income streams with low overheads
- Obtain referrals from other team members
- Use other team members to provide their skills to your client maximising ongoing fees
- Have ongoing training and coaching
Helping small business owners achieve their objectives is immensely satisfying. As a business advisor you will be working with ambitious directors who want to grow their companies and develop sustainable profitable growth. This is both intellectually and financially rewarding.
Who are we?
UK Business Advisors (UKBA) is the leading UK National organisation of Independent Business Advisers. Our advisors work cooperatively to help small and medium sized companies achieve their business and personal goals. We are successful business professionals with a track record in helping companies thrive.
The UKBA is a locally led organisation and members belong to the regional group for their area. Every region works in a different way that is specific to that region’s business needs. We are the only national group that operates in this way and we passionately believe that by working like this we are delivering services that meet the specific needs of our own business communities.
The benefits of joining
Membership of UK Business Advisors delivers the following:
- A National website presence and online marketing;
- A National database of information and support;
- Regional marketing programmes developed by well established business advisers local to your area; personal and individual help and support to ensure your success and a smooth transition into the group;
- Ability to work with a group of experienced advisors who can provide support and referrals.
When you join UKBA you will receive:
- Access to valuable tools and information to help you to win new clients;
- Access to valuable tools and information that will help you to deliver a better service to your clients;
- The right to use the UKBA and local group logos on business cards, letterheads and your own web-site;
- Access to a regular conference of UKBA business advisers to help build relationships, develop and share business ideas and forge common plans for developing business;
- Access to a library of testimonials and case studies;
- Access to a database of advisers that will have the skills your client needs;
- And most importantly, cross-referrals of business with other UKBA business advisers.
The next steps:
We are looking for experienced business professionals of all types. Whether you are a highly experienced consultant with case studies and testimonials to back this up or you are new to this market but have had some years of operating in a business at senior level we want to hear from you. If you think you match the high standards that we require from our Business Advisors and would like to find out more, you will need to submit a CV, with a covering note.